The McGill Entrepreneurs’ Society is affiliated with the MUS (Management Undergraduate Society), which is part of Desautels Faculty of Management at McGill University.
MUSE activities are split into three branches:
- Entrepreneurship Community Reach – Providing you with the opportunity to network with the vibrant startup & entrepreneurial community of Montreal. We welcome guest speakers on a monthly basis, and organize our Startup Career Fair and Entrepreneurship Week on an annual basis as well.
- Competition – Our members compete in Entrepreneurship/Business Competitions around the world: 1st place @ London School of Economics’ entrepreneurship competition (London, UK) in 2009 and 3rd place in 2010. Semi-final round of the Société Générale Citizen Act (Paris, France) in 2010.
- Micro-Businesses Development – We help you meet the right people to start your business and/or develop whatever project/event/fundraiser you aspire to implement. Examples of previous MUSE microbusinesses include web development & design services, art exhibitions, and even speed dating events.
The club’s mandate is to:
- Promote entrepreneurship among students and members of the Montreal Community
- Support students with their entrepreneurial ventures
- Network with local businesses
- Provide anyone with a project in mind the opportunity to form their team, assume a leadership position, and bring their idea to life.
Membership is open to everyone from any faculty.
To join our executive team and take a more active role, email email@example.com